News Ticker

Interview with Cosplayer April Gloria

cosplayer april gloria
Name: April    
Profession: a non-desperate housewife and semi-desperate animal caretaker
Zodiac Sign: Virgo. Many of the traits are accurate too.
Hometown: Burlington County, New Jersey
Ethnicity: Mostly English and Italian 
Social Media-
Instagram- @april_gloria  
twitter– @aprilgloria  

Interview with Cosplayer April Gloria

cosplayer april gloria

When did you first become interested in cosplay?
Right after the release of Bioshock Infinite, so late March/early April.
What was the first costume that you made?
Elizabeth, from Bioshock Infinite
What costumes have you cosplayed since your last interview with us?
I made Samus Aran’s zero suit, and Cinderella’s ripped-up pink dress. I put together a Lara Croft costume from Rise of the Tomb Raider, and in the late summer I did a photo shoot wearing a swimsuit ensemble I put together, inspired by Elizabeth’s Burial at Sea outfit.
Do you have an upcoming cosplays that you are working on?
I’m currently working on Ciri from the Witcher 3, and one of Lara’s alternate outfits in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Down the road I have a demon hunter from Diablo 3 and Daenerys from Game of Thrones planned.
cosplayer april gloria
Have your skills grown in costume making?
Oh yeah, definitely! With every costume comes a new skill, or an improved skill
What cons are you planning on attending this year?
I’ll be guesting at Wichita eSports and Little Apple Comic Con here in Kansas, and going to Project Cosplay in Denver in February. After that is C2E2, Denver Comic Con, and ReplayFX in Pittsburgh.
What is your favorite costume that you have ever worn?
It’s difficult to choose a favorite! Right now I’d probably say Mjoll, Samus or Lara.
What is the hardest part about being a cosplayer?
Sometimes I find it hard to keep everything organized. It’s easy to take on too much, whether it be financially or the number of projects, weekends away from home, things like that. It’s wise to find a balance and stick to it, not getting carried away.
Are there any video games that you are currently playing?
I’m currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, and really enjoying it, though it’s hard not to think about how awful and cold that situation would be in real life, haha
Anything else you’d like to share with us?
I recently started a YouTube channel, so if anyone wants to subscribe and see my resting-face at work, go to www.youtube.com/aprilgloria 😛
cosplayer april gloria cinderilla
Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Facebook
SiteLock