Sharon Polsky – Model of the Week

Name: Sharon Polsky

Instagram – @sharonpolsky

Facebook – athletes page

Facebook – studio page

Sharon Polsky Interview

sharon polsky

How long have you been modeling for?

I’ve been a professional fitness model for a little over 10 years.

What made you decide you wanted to become a model?

I became a model because I wanted to inspire women.

What is the hardest part about being a model?

Many would say that the hardest part about being a fitness model is staying in shape year round but that is the easy part for me. The hardest part about being a model for me is the glamorous part. I am a tom boy. Never wear makeup. Rarely get my hair done. So when I have to work; that is a lot of sitting in a chair getting ready for a shoot.

Who has been most supportive in your career?

My family is definitely the most supportive, but not because I am a model but because they see how modeling has helped me help people in my community. It has give me a platform to inspire people and make a real change in my community.

sharon polsky

How do you stay in such great shape?

I own a fitness studio so that keeps me in shape. Eating healthy is my lifestyle so that help too. Most importantly I LOVE yoga. I try to do it every day and that really is the icing on the cake.

Do you have a favorite super model?

I will always love Linda Evangelista. Sexy, Quirky, Fit, need I say more.

Do you have a favorite photo in your portfolio or favorite photographer?

I love every single image that famed photographers Paul Buceta and Noel Daganta have taken of me. They are both amazing and talented photographers but also funny as hell.

Do you have any advice for aspiring models?

My biggest advice for aspiring models is get your shit OFF instagram. Do you want to be a model or an IG sensation.

What is your favorite thing about modeling?

I LOVE having my hair and makeup done professionally, basically because I am not very good at doing it myself.

What are some of your turn ons?

My turn ons are all about what somebody has going on in their heads…. Witty, Smart, Etc.

What are some of your turn offs?

My turn offs are all about what somebody does not have going on in their heads… Dumb, Uninspired, Lazy, Etc.

Does modeling make it easier or harder for you to date? Are you currently dating anyone?

Modeling makes dating harder. Men think I am my professional persona. Remember how I said I am a tomboy that rarely even brushes my hair…well men think I am dolled up 24/7. But I have met somebody pretty amazing. I am very lucky.

sharon polsky 2

What is your favorite TV series?

Homeland is a great TV show. I also really love Billions; but frankly there are a lot of good ones out there.

Do you play video games? If so, what are some of your favorites?

EEK video games, not so much.

What is your favorite movie?

I LOVE all movies about super heroes 🙂

What do you like to do for fun?

I like to do anything active for fun. Especially if I can do it out doors.

Do you have a favorite musican?

Armin Van Buuren is my favorite DJ.

What is your favorite meal?

Mexican food will ALWAYS be my favorite thing on the planet or a RibEye Steak.

Who is your celebrity crush?

No celebrity crush I just don’t follow too many celebrities.

sharon polsky

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Facebook
SiteLock