The Mafia 3 soundtrack is going to be one to talk about. An opened world crime game set in the 1960s is enough to confirm the game is going to be good. What can sweeten the pot? Well a great soundtrack always adds to the experience.
The Mafia 3 collector’s edition was announced. One of the most interesting portions of the collector’s edition announcements was that players would receive a two-LP vinyl soundtrack with the $150 purchase. In the announcement a full 100 song in-game track list was teased. Along with the 100 song track list announcement came the confirmation of songs from great genres like R&B, blues, rock and pop all relevant to the time period.
Whilst that new was very exciting to gamers anticipating the game, the full track list from the Mafia 3 soundtrack has yet to be revealed. While we eagerly await the news on what we might get to hear in-game, 2K did grace us with confirmation of 11 tracks that will be played for your hearing pleasure in-game and those that will be on the two-LP Vinyl soundtrack in the collector’s edition bundle.
Take a look at the list below to find out the 11 confirmed tracks you can not only listen to in-game but that will be available through the collector’s edition vinyl. If you would like to find out what else is included in the collector’s edition please view our post about it here.
Mafia 3 Soundtrack – First Songs Confirmed
- “Paint It, Black”– The Rolling Stones
- “Black Ghost Blues” — Lightnin’ Hopkins
- “Walking The Dog” — Performed by Rufus Thomas
- “All Along The Watchtower” — Performed by Jimi Hendrix
- “Tramp” — Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
- “I Got My Mojo Working” — The Shadows of Knight
- “I Let A Good Thing Go By” — Dewey Edwards
- “Chain Gang” — Sam Cooke
- “The House Of The Rising Sun” — Performed by The Animals
- “Go Go Shoes” — Lonnie Youngblood
- “Slip Away” — Clarence Carter
More Mafia 3 news is inbound as E3 2016 quickly approaches. The game is set to release on October 7th for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stay tuned with us for more Mafia 3 news updates as they roll out!